Hello! Exceptionally, there won’t be any real monthly recap this month. Honestly, I’m finishing projects as we speak, so I think it’s futile to tell you that I’m working on Utown, for the 95th consecutive month. To prove my point, here are three pictures to show of how things are going right now.
I’ll have more to write about at the end of the year, when I do my yearly recap. Until I catch my breath, here are a few things I’ve been listening to while working!
- Maintenance Phase, the most excellent podcast about debunking fad diets, cleanses and proving how harmful fatphobia is.
- Parquet Court’s new album, on its way into my top 5 of the year. And oh my god, I just checked their tour dates and they’re coming heeere aaaah!!!
- Songs mentionned in High Fidelity. I dunno why this movie popped up in my mind lately. Maybe that’s what I get from drawing self-entitled assholes who smoke indoors and record shops.
- Kid A Mnesia, the anniversary edition of Kid A and Amnesiac, Radiohead’s stellar “sister” albums.
- Speaking of which, Rob Harvilla did an episode on Creep on his podcast and as usual, it’s absolutely fantastic. I can’t enough of him revisiting his youth through music (and self-depreciation). He also made an episode on Celine Dion, oh yeah.